Apatar, Inc., the leading provider of open source software tools for the data integration market, today officially announced the CDYNE Demographics connector for the Apatar Open Source Data Integration toolset. The new connector delivers statistical data about customers and allows organizations to identify the ethnic and socio-economic makeup of their current customer base or purchased marketing lists. Apatar’s CDYNE Demographics connector can be used with any contacts database to determine the age, race, income, as well as type of residence, median income, median house value, or median number of vehicles, all without coding.
Ideal for data modeling and marketing
Over half of B2B marketers plan to put more resources against creating marketing databases, cleaning up customer data, and improving sales force automation and CRM integration, according to Forrester Research in its "B2B CMO Investment Priorities for 2008" report. Whether you need to build customized marketing campaigns and determine ethnic or socio-economic information, this new data quality service from Apatar and CDYNE can be used to tweak your product offerings or advertising messages to reach your desired target market. Non-profit organizations or companies relying on donor support can use this data to match other groups or geographic areas to these traits in order to expand membership base and increase donations and support.
Featured quotes: "By appending demographic information to contact lists, you can determine when and where advertising should be placed to achieve maximum results," said William Chenoweth, VP Director of Marketing CDYNE Corporation. "Using Apatar’s new data quality service, statistical data from CDYNE Demographics can be integrated with your customer database to determine the statistical characteristics of your contacts. It is imperative that an advertiser has the tools to get the most results for their money.”
“For a business, efficient and profitable marketing campaigns are determined by the quality of customer data,” said Renat Khasanshyn, CEO and founder of Apatar. “The CDYNE Demographics Web service can help companies better select target groups and learn more about their customers. With Apatar’s visual drag-and-drop interface, this source of useful socio-economic information can be integrated with your database or CRM system in minutes.”
CDYNE Demographics features and benefits:
- Delivers statistical data about customers and target groups;
- Accelerates data modeling and marketing;
- Helps non-profit organizations or any company that relies on donor support expand their membership base;
- Maximizes collection efforts and determines those debtors displaying the highest probability to pay;
- Enables batch processing;
Apatar Open Source Data Integration features and benefits:
- Improve data quality;
- Reduce integration and maintenance costs, shorten implementation time;
- No coding! Visual job designer and mapping enable non-developers to design and perform transformations;
- Users have the ability to create, publish, share, and re-use data transformations and output to RSS feeds by monitoring keywords and URLs for both internal and external systems;
- Connectivity to SalesForce.com, SugarCRM, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Excel, MS SQL, Microsoft Access, GoldMine, Sybase, PostgreSQL, InstantDB, BorlandJDataStore, CSV, Qed, HSQL, Compiere ERP, XML, RSS, ATOM, FTP, POP3, LDAP, WebDav, Autodesk Buzzsaw, any JDBC data sources, Amazon S3, Flickr, and more;
- Job scheduler and synchronization;
- Platform-independent, runs from Windows and Linux; 100% Java-based.
Apatar Open Source is available for free download. Commercial support and maintenance subscription packages start at $1,900 per year. The CDYNE Demographics Web service is available for subscription from CDYNE.