NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Diego, CA, United States, 2008/04/28 - The Institute of Certificate Bankers (ICB) accredits KESDEE’s e-Learning courses, ensuring its registered professionals exhaustive access to e-learning courses that form the integrated curriculum for their Certification Courses.
Impressed by KESDEE’s globally acclaimed e-Learning course catalog on banking and finance, The Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) – a subsidiary of American Bankers’ Association (ABA), on a mission for providing professionals-in-financial services with confidence, credibility and recognition through its certifications; thereby promoting the highest standards of performance in the financial services industry by validating individuals' knowledge and expertise – has accredited around 300 KESDEE’s e-Learning courses drawn from 31 dedicated course libraries.
The following KESDEE’s e-Learning courses have been accredited by ICB:
1. Anti-Money Laundering (a library of 6 courses)
2. Asset Securitization (a library of 28 courses)
3. Budgeting (a library of 5 courses)
4. Corporate governance (a library of 9 courses)
5. Counter- party Credit Risk (a library of 9 courses)
6. Credit Analysis (a library of 13 courses)
7. Credit Derivatives (a library of 23 courses)
8. Credit Ratings (a library of 3 courses)
9. Credit Risk Modeling (a library of 6 courses)
10. CTM Foreign Exchange Management (a library of 7 courses)
11. CTM Funding and Investment (a library of 5 courses)
12. CTM Interest Rate Risk Management (a library of 4 courses)
13. Equity Markets (a library of 10 courses)
14. Financial Accounting (a library of 9 courses)
15. Financial Mathematics (a library of 7 courses)
16. Financial Planning (a library of 9 courses)
17. Financial Privacy (a library of 6 courses)
18. Fixed Income Markets (a library of 17 courses)
19. Foreign Exchange Markets (a library of 9 courses)
20. Futures and Forwards (a library of 7 courses)
21. Market Risk – Advanced (a library of 4 courses)
22. Market Risk – Basic (a library of 8 courses)
23. Market Risk – Intermediate (a library of 8 courses)
24. Money Markets (a library of 9 courses)
25. Mutual Funds (a library of 10 courses)
26. Operational Risk Management (a library of 21 courses)
27. Options (a library of 10 courses)
28. Sarbanes Oxley Act (a library of 12 courses)
29. Swaps (a library of 7 courses)
30. Understanding Financial Statements (a library of 2 courses)
31. Value at Risk (a library of 6 courses).
The present agreement allows the courses -- which are prescribed for respective certifying courses -- to be sourced for learning, and approved for continuing education credits by the ICB, (search with Kesdee/accreditation/ICB at KESDEE website for the comprehensive grid on KESDEE’s respective courses for ICB’s certifying courses, and continuing education crediting).
As a result, the professionals registered for certification programs at ICB will have instant and exhaustive access to the KESDEE’s e-learning courses that form the integrated curriculum of their certification courses.
With this important accreditation, both KESDEE and ICB hope to realize their individual objectives, and the collective vision: “knowledge enrichment and professional excellence across Banking and Financial Services Industry.”
KESDEE (kesdee.com) provides innovative and interactive e-learning solutions to global finance professionals. KESDEE's off-the-shelf e-learning solutions consist of 600 accredited courses spanning about 1800 hours of e-Learning.
KESDEE's Courses cover key finance topics related to Bank Balance Sheet Management, Structured Finance, Market Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, Bank Branch Management, Operational Risk Management, Basel II, Derivatives, Compliance, Corporate Treasury Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Financial Markets, Mutual Funds, Insurance and Accounting.
KESDEE also provides On-line Tutorials for Risk Manager Certification Exams such as Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Professional Risk Manager (PRM), and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
KESDEE is headquartered in San Diego, California, with a state-of-the-art development center in Bangalore, India.