Agito Networks, Inc., the award-winning company delivering new technology in enterprise mobility, today announced details of the Enterprise Fixed Mobile Convergence (eFMC) Infrastructure Passport Program, to take place on the exhibit floor of Interop Las Vegas 2008 next week. Participating attendees at Interop Las Vegas will learn about the interoperable systems that make up the eFMC infrastructure ecosystem, and will have a chance to win a Nokia N95 dual-mode cell phone.
The infrastructure ecosystem pieces to enable enterprise FMC – including leading IP PBXes, voice-ready wireless LANs (VoWLAN), RF management, and mobile convergence solutions – work together natively, and are already installed in many enterprises today. Leveraging this infrastructure, enterprises can take full advantage of their enterprise-grade WLAN deployments as a low-cost alternative to cellular networks for in-building coverage, cellular cost reduction, and improved mobile worker accessibility and responsiveness to increase productivity. Agito Networks uniquely integrates into existing IP PBXes without tampering with user’s deskphones, and enhances enterprise-grade WiFi infrastructure with its location-aware WiFi-cellular handover and mobile policies, providing a simple to deploy and use solution for eFMC.
Interop Las Vegas 2008 attendees will find eFMC Infrastructure Passport cards at participating exhibitors’ booths next week on the Interop show floor. To be eligible for the prize drawing, attendees must have their passport card stamped at the booths of Avaya, AirMagnet, Agito Networks, and a participating WLAN vendor. Aerohive and Trapeze Networks are some of the WLAN vendors participating in the program. Attendees who turn in their completed passport cards at the Agito Networks’ booth No. 2266 will be entered into a drawing to win a Nokia N95 dual-mode cell phone. Participating exhibitors, and their booth numbers, include:
• Avaya (Booth No. 1843) – Avaya delivers Intelligent Communications solutions that help companies transform their businesses to achieve marketplace advantage. More than 1 million businesses worldwide use Avaya solutions for IP Telephony, Unified Communications, Contact Centers and Communications-Enabled Business Processes.
• Aerohive (Booth No. 957) – Aerohive is pioneering a next-generation enterprise wireless LAN architecture. Aerohive’s cooperative control WLAN architecture provides all the management, mobility, and security of controller-based architectures without the cost, capacity, performance and availability issues associated with controller deployments.
• Trapeze Networks (Booth No. 1275) – Trapeze Networks’ NonStop Wireless solution is for “always-on” enterprises requiring mission-critical mobility and scalable performance. Trapeze delivers the security, performance, reliability and management necessary to enable uninterrupted wireless voice and data applications indoors and outdoors.
• AirMagnet (Booth No. 1175) – AirMagnet’s innovative products include AirMagnet Enterprise, the leading 24x7 WLAN security and performance management solution, and AirMagnet Laptop Analyzer – which Network Computing calls the “de facto tool for wireless LAN troubleshooting and analysis.”
• Agito Networks (Booth No. 2266) – Agito’s RoamAnywhere Mobility Router is the first and only eFMC appliance that fuses WiFi, cellular, IP telephony and location technology to enable low-cost in-building coverage and reduced cellular costs with VoWLAN, control over cellular usage, and better accessibility for mobile workers.
“Those companies participating in the eFMC Infrastructure Passport Program look forward to sharing with Interop attendees the value of their solutions, how they play in the overall eFMC ecosystem, and what this means for enterprises,” said Mark Cashman, Agito Networks vice president of business development. “We are pleased with the response the program has generated. Each solution here is an enabler for other players’ solutions in the eFMC ecosystem, bringing additional value out of others’ equipment without overlapping features. It’s important that we work together to jointly meet the enterprise mobility needs of our common customers.”
Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Part of TechWeb’s family of global brands, Interop is the leading business technology event series. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet and InteropLabs programs, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. As the meeting place for the global business technology community, Interop events include Interop Moscow 2008, April 23-24, Forum Hall, Moscow; Interop Tokyo 2008, June 9-13, Mukahari Messe, Tokyo; Interop Sao Paulo, August 12-14, Transamerica Expo Center; and Interop New York, Sept. 15-19, Javits Convention Center, New York City.
About Agito Networks
Agito Networks (agitonetworks.com) is the award-winning technology leader in enterprise mobility. Its product, the RoamAnywhere Mobility Router, is an innovative enterprise fixed mobile convergence (eFMC) platform enabling enterprises to extend voice and Unified Communications to cell phones. RoamAnywhere is the first and only network appliance that fuses enterprise wireless LANs, carrier cellular networks, IP telephony and location technology to mobilize voice and data applications, while remaining agnostic to customers’ choices of carrier and equipment vendors. Agito enables low-cost in-building voice coverage, reduced cellular costs, improved enterprise visibility and control over cellular usage, and better accessibility and responsiveness for mobile workers. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., the company is venture backed, led by Battery Ventures.
Agito Networks and RoamAnywhere are trademarks of Agito Networks, Inc.