NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Severna Park, MD, United States, 2008/04/04 - FedResults, a strategic advisory firm that helps clients sell to the federal government, has added five companies to its client roster of 75 - FedResults.com.
The company partly attributes its fast growth in the last year to the government’s acute need for outside firms to fulfill services, and to the downturn in the commercial sector that has led companies to target the world’s steadiest and largest customer, the U.S. government. Clients added since the beginning of the year are:
• Front Porch Digital, a software provider that enables digital video content management;
• IntePros Consulting, a staff augmentation firm that specializes in information technology (IT), finance, and executive management;
• Procserve, which develops environmentally sustainable procurement practices through secure electronic marketplaces;
• e.magination, which helps agencies reach their audiences more effectively through well designed Web sites and other digital products;
• Mobile Reach, a provider of a range of IT Service Management solutions that make a mobile workforce more efficient and secure.
FedResults will help these clients make inroads to introduce their products and services to federal agencies. The company will accomplish this through a mix of business and sales strategy creation, pursuit and maintenance of GSA Schedules and other contracting vehicles, and promotion of client products and services through the FedResults channel development program.
Sales to the federal government have always been attractive in difficult economic times because they offer a steady revenue stream. Today this scenario is magnified by the graying of the federal workforce, which has had a steadily increasing retirement rate (3.7 percent in 2007), and the need for experienced contractors to deliver expected services.
“In order to function the federal government bought more than $300 billion in goods and services last year – more than any other organization on the planet,” says Jim Beaupre, founder of FedResults. “Companies are seeking our assistance because of our credentials in working through the necessarily complex procurement process, but also because our consultative approach offers insight to supply, demand, consolidation, growth and other factors that affect sales to agencies.”
FedResults (fedresults.com) offers companies a comprehensive approach for increasing their sales of industry-leading technologies and services to federal agencies. By combining its knowledge of the federal procurement process with its acumen in creating business and sales strategies, and the backing of renowned venture capitalists at Monumental Venture Partners, the company has built substantial credentials as a cost-effective alternative for successful business development.