NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/03/25 - “Turkey Banking Sector Analysis”, the new market research report by RNCOS, provides extensive research and rational analysis on the Turkish banking industry.
This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of banking industry in Turkey.
The report gives a brief account of the Political, Economic, Social and Technological environment of the country with respect to its banking industry to better evaluate the forces influencing the industry. Coupled with this, the analytical report details various parameters like assets size, income level etc. of the banking industry to give a rational overview on its future direction.
The forecast given in this report, “Turkey Banking Sector Analysis”, is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. The future projection undertaken in this report is done on the basis of the current market scenario, past trends.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- Market analysis of different product segments in the Turkish banking industry.
- Evaluation of current market trends.
- Assets, deposits, and loan concentration by bank group.
- Factors driving growth of Turkey’s banking industry.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- Scenario of credit and debit card industry by service providers.
- Analysis of Internet banking by financial and investment transaction both in value and volume terms.
- Evaluation of consumer loan industry ((like home loans and vehicle loans) with segments.
- Number of ATMs and Points of Sale (POS) in the Turkish banking industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers key facts along with their financial information of major players, including Garanti Bank,Yapi Kredi, Akbank, Is Bankasi, and Turkiye Vakiflar Bankasi T.A.O, operating in the Turkish banking industry.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.