NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2008/03/23 - Report Buyer has added a new report focusing on pig breeding, feed supply, hog breeding and circulation, slaughtering and processing, pork circulation and pork product processing in China.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors, has added a new report focusing on pig breeding, feed supply, hog breeding and circulation, slaughtering and processing, pork circulation and pork product processing in China.
“Research Report on Chinese Hog Industry” contains five chapters which include: policy environment of hog industry in China, pork demand, feedstuff support as well as cost and profit. These provide answers to the following questions:
• What is the prospect of the policy environment of hog breeding and processing in China?
• How much potential will pork demand grow further?
• What will be the support capability of feedstuff in China?
• What will be the cost and profit of hog industry in China?
• What is the prospect of hog industry in China under the constraints of factors, such as policy environment, feedstuff support, pork demand as well as cost and profit?
• What is the development model of hog industry in China in the future? What are the characteristics in different regions?
• What kinds of policies will be adopted to guide the positive development of hog breeding industry and improve the reasonable distribution of value chain?
In addition, it is hoped that the analysis on the Chinese hog industry chain and representative enterprises will help to acquire the most profitable investment part in this industry. Representative enterprises are classified into different parts in the chain, such as breeding enterprises, slaughtering enterprises, meat processing enterprises and integrated enterprises.
“Research Report on Chinese Hog Industry” is available from Report Buyer. For more information, see website.
Report Buyer product ID: BOA00004
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information. The website now carries over 44,000 business information products, including market reports, studies, books and events. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest. A regularly updated blog provides information on the latest market trends.