NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom, 2008/03/14 - MAXX Design, a graphic design agency serving Southern England, today announces that its work has secured a national marketing award for RingGo, the UK’s leading phone parking brand.
Presented at the British Parking Awards 2008, the Marketing Award recognises the brand building and marketing achievements of the RingGo pay-by-phone service since its launch two years ago. The senior industry experts on the judging panel applauded the rigour with which the marketing identified and reflected customers’ interests.
The detail and thought behind the MAXX Design campaigns also played a key role in securing the award. MAXX developed the logo and branding for RingGo, and designs its car park signage, posters, advertisements, exhibition stands and other materials to support RingGo’s consumer marketing campaigns.
"MAXX Design has been instrumental in our success and in helping us to win this prestigious marketing award,” commented Harry Clarke, commercial director for RingGo. “Our turnover has quadrupled in the six years since we chose MAXX as our design agency. They have helped us at every step of the way, from developing the brand identity right through to designing each and every one of the signs, posters and leaflets that are now increasingly familiar to customers across the UK."
Dermot Robinson, managing director, MAXX Design, said, “RingGo is winning many new contracts, so we often need to produce effective and eye-catching designs at very short notice. We are very pleased that our work has made such an impact on RingGo’s business success.”
The British Parking Awards is the foremost event in the UK parking calendar and highlights areas of individual and corporate excellence within the UK’s £3 billion p.a. parking services industry. Now in their seventh year, the awards attract fierce competition from all parts of the industry sector.
Based in Newbury, UK, MAXX Design offers complete integrated marketing communications for businesses: graphic design, branding, website development, SEO and online marketing, SERM, direct marketing, public relations, advertising and strategic planning.
RingGo phone parking is available:
• In the rail market: Over 60 car parks at major stations across the First Great Western rail network.
• In London: A full rollout has taken place to all the on-street and off-street pays and display parking in the London Borough of Hounslow. Partial rollouts have now taken place in the Boroughs of Lewisham, Ealing and Southwark.
• Regionally: RingGo is deployed in Bournemouth; Christchurch; High Wycombe, North Cornwall, Portsmouth and Taunton Deane.
• In support of the NHS: A trial is taking place in support of Colindale Hospital.
• Nationally: RingGo is available at all Roadchef and Welcome Break service stations. RingGo is currently being trialled by both Travelodge and English Heritage with a view to nationwide implementations.