NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2008/03/12 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for demonstrating industry excellence at last week’s annual Mobility Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in Indian Wells, California at the Miramonte Resort & Spa.
The Awards recognize companies and individuals who have produced the top products and services in the mobile and wireless industry.
An open networking session preceded the presentations allowing the honorees to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
• Adobe - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Innovative User Experience Application
• AirClic - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Vertical Market Solution: Transportation & Distribution
• AirMagnet - 2008 North American Mobility Award for IDS/IPS Wireless LAN Security Monitoring Software
• Autodesk - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Middleware Platform for Location Enablement
• DIDMO - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Entrepreneurial Company in Mobile Advertising
• FusionOne - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Mobile Content Backup
• Media Excel - 2008 Global Video Encoders & Transcoders Market Product Innovation Award
• Nokia - 2008 North American Mobility Award for On-Deck Mobile Advertising
• Panasonic - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Ruggedized (Military Grade) Notebook Computers
• Siemens - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Enterprise Fixed-Mobile Convenience Solution
• Sprint - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Carrier LBS Leadership for Business –AND-2008 North American Mobility Award for Operator Leadership in Mobile Advertising –AND-2008 North American Mobility Award for LBS Navigation: Sprint Navigation
• TeleNav, Inc. - 2008 North American Mobility Award for Mobile Resource Management on a Handheld Device
• Trimble Mobile Resource Management - 2008 Mobility Award for Field Service Automation –AND-2008 Mobility Award for In-Vehicle MRM Solution
An annual event, Frost & Sullivan’s Mobility Awards banquet recognizes the quality and merit of distinguished individuals and companies that deliver unparalleled insight on the industry, products and services. The Mobility Awards are a unique set of awards selected by an Awards Committee made up of over 20 editors and analysts in the mobile and wireless industry. These Awards represent the best and finest products and services as voted on by the Awards Committee. The nominations come from the Frost & Sullivan Mobile & Wireless analyst team and are then selected by the Awards Committee using an online Web-based voting system.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Kopecki, Stacie.kopecki[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Consulting Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's Growth Partnership Services, Growth Consulting and Career Best Practices empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.