METALUX confirms participation in OSEA 2008 from 2 – 5 December at SUNTEC, Singapore. The Oil & Gas Technology trade exhibition – OSEA, was established three decades ago to be THE industry event for Asia. Four out of the top five energy-hungry countries are from the Asia-Pacific region. In 2004, Asian oil consumption increased by more than 5%, eclipsing the 3.3% increase in global oil consumption. Demand for oil & gas equipment has surged as exploration companies intensify their programmes in response to rising oil demand. Recent reports claim that the Asia-Pacific market is expected to lead the world in total offshore oil & gas spending by 2008. Experts predict that Asia-Pacific will account for US$30.5 billion worth of oil & gas exploration and production expenditure by 2009.
OSEA 2008 is projected to bring together 16,000 industry professionals to address the strategic, operational and technology aspects of the Asian oil and gas industry. The 2006 show hosted 10,924 visitors from 50 countries, and 966 exhibitors from 46 countries, including 10 group pavilions from Australia, China, Germany, Italy, Singapore (2), Norway, UK and USA.
METALUX (metalux.com.sg) will be located at Booth No. 6A3-5.
Regional customers are invited to drop by for a chat and refreshments.
Trade visitors and dealership enquiries at also warmly welcome.
Come by and see our range of core services & products that offer a one-stop centre for your proactive and predictive maintenance needs.
(i) Core services include:
• Lube oil analysis cbmXpress at our in-house laboratory facility (established since 1992)
• Lube oil sampling audit & consultancy
• Technical training for practical lubrication maintenance.
(ii) Specialised product range includes:
• METALUX lube oil sampling fittings and accessories
• METALUX desiccant air breathers (to keep fluids clean and dry)
• METALUX oil sight glass (oil bulb)
• METALUX PPmicro absorbents (for oil/chemical spill containment)
• METALUX magnetic filters (for removal of ferrous contaminants)
• METALUX mobile mechanical filters
• OILSAFE colour-coded small volume top-up containers
• EPT CLEAN OIL (ICB & ECR) varnish prevention and removal systems
• UVLM ULTRA-LUBE Greasing Device
• PREDICT USA Ferrography wear particle analysis laboratory system
• DLI ENGINEERING ExpertAlert vibration systems.