The inaugural “Gaming Money Summit” is taking place on 23 & 24 January 2006 and aims to become a regular annual event attended by not only worldwide government representatives, but C-level industry leaders from finance, media, telecom, on-line and offline gaming gambling industries.
The summit will provide an innovative platform for top industry leaders to discuss the emerging worldwide market consolidation, brand developments, financing options, listings on different markets, risks and indeed the worldwide regulation landscape now and potentially in the future. The summit will be closing with a convergence panel to look at where it potentially may lead.
Attendees will gain valuable insights into how getting listed on the stock markets can provide the Plc with access to capital and economy of scale within this constantly evolving but still small online gambling sector (compared to scales of Las Vegas or Macao), and how Party Gaming Plc went straight into FTSE 100 index!
We have many high profile speakers and attendees involved in the Gaming Money Summit and they are available for media interviews to take place at the state of the art facilities of the London Stock Exchange.
Coinciding with the Summit, our C-level industry leaders will have the opportunity to learn more about the newly launching CXO Networking group and if qualify, gain six months’ free membership.
Gareth Wong, the Gaming Money Summit founder said: “We are really pleased with the response that we have had to this pioneering summit and really look forward to making it a regular event on the calendar where attendees can really value from sharing information and learning from each other."
For further information about the Gaming Money Summit and to arrange speakers’ interviews, please contact:
CXO Network Europe
+44 7092 222 288
Confirmed list of speakers are:
• Gareth Wong, Founder, GamBond, CXO Network Europe
• Jay Allen, Founder, CXO Network
• David Carruthers, Chief Executive, BetonSports Plc.
• Alistair Assheton, CEO, Leisure & Gaming Plc
• Hilary Stewart Jones, Head of leisure team, Berwin Leighton Paisner
• Benjamin Shaw, Director, Marwyn Investment
• Mike Saul, Head of Gaming and leisure, Barclays
• André Wilsenach, CEO, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
• Bill Mummery, Head of e-Gaming Development, Isle of Man Government
• Robin Burgess, CEO, Responsibility in Gambling Trust
• Clive Hawkswood, CEO, Remote Gambling Association
• Paul Leyland, Leisure Analyst
• Andrew Lee, Director Equities Research - Pan-European Travel and Leisure, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
• Scott Moeller, CEO of Executive Education, Cass Business School
• Peter Cowley, CEO, Endemol
• Simon Gregory, Director of M&A, Sportingbet Plc
• Calvin Ayre, CEO, BoDog
• Phil Brown, Senior Corporate Manager, Leisure Team, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Richard Brearley, Manager of Complex Equity Team - UK Listing Authority
• Tom Kenny, Chief Operations Officer, Cantor Gaming
• Lewis Rose, CEO, Cryptologic
• Murray Marshall, Counsel, Kahnawake Gaming Commission
• Robert Mitchell, Director, World-Check
• Paul Hopkins, Manager of Investigations and Security Health Check, QinetiQ
• Rennie McConnochie, CEO, Bridgewell Securities
• Richard Jeffrey, Director and Head of Research, Bridgewell Securities
• George Saliaris-Fasseas, CEO, OgilvyOne Worldwide, Athens
• Victor Gallo, GM & Director, Youbet Nevada