NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2008/02/25 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for demonstrating industry excellence at last week’s annual Excellence in Information & Communication Technologies Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in San Antonio, Texas at the Westin Riverwalk Hotel.
The Awards recognize companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
An open networking session preceded the presentations allowing the honorees to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
• Blade Network Technologies - 2008 North American Blade Network Switches Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Citrix Online - 2008 North American Web Conferencing Company of the Year Award
• Customer Relationship Metrics - 2008 North American Contact Center Applications Service of the Year Award
• Cypress Communications - 2007 North American Hosted Internet Protocol Product Innovation Award
• Embarq - 2008 North American Consumer Communication Services Product of the Year Award
• Genesys Telecommunications - 2008 North American Contact Center Applications Company of the Year Award
• Harmonic Inc. - 2008 Global Digital Media Infrastructure Company of the Year Award
• Hughes Network Systems, LLC - 2007 Eastern European & CIS Satellite VSAT Market Leadership Award
• IBM Internet Security Systems - 2007 World Vulnerability Management Software Market Leadership Award –AND- 2007 World Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems Market Leadership Award
• IBM Lotus Sametime - 2008 North American Enterprise Product of the Year Award
• Level 3 Communications - 2007 North American Carrier Ethernet Services Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• McAfee - 2007 Global Mobile Anti-Malware Strategic Innovation Award
• Mocana Corporation - 2008 North American Embedded Security Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Optimum Lightpath - 2008 North American Ethernet Service Emerging Company of the Year Award
• Proxim Wireless - 2008 North American Integrated Wireless Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• RealNetworks - 2007 North American Mobile Video Services Product Line Strategy Award
• Sonic Foundry - 2007 Global Lecture Capture and Broadcast Solutions Market Leadership Award
• TANDBERG - 2008 Global Video Conferencing Company of the Year Award
• Telanetix - 2008 North American Telepresence Emerging Company of the Year Award
• Teleperformance - 2008 North American Contact Center Outsourcing Industry Innovation & Advancement of the Year Award
• The MediaTile Company - 2008 North American Digital Signage Technology Leadership of the Year Award
• Thomson - 2007 Digital Broadcast & Cinematography Cameras Market Product Line Leadership of the Year Award
• WatchGuard Technologies Inc. - 2008 North American Network Security Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• West Corporation - 2008 North American Contact Center Outsourcing Company of the Year Award
An annual event, Frost & Sullivan’s Excellence in Information & Communication Technologies Awards banquet recognizes the quality and merit of distinguished individuals and companies that deliver unparalleled insight on the industry, products and services.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Consulting Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's Growth Partnership Services, Growth Consulting and Career Best Practices empower clients to create a growth-focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.