Shazzle, a free community-based software application that combines free file sharing with live communication within private and public communities, has announced that the Beta release of the Shazzle application will be open to the public.
Shazzle offers users an unprecedented file sharing, communication, and collaboration tool. Shazzle communities can be made private (password protected, and invite-only) or public (viewable and, if you so choose, editable by the public at large), and offer a download synchronization option, which allows community members the option of having all uploaded content automatically downloaded onto their hard drives. Shazzle communities and the application as a whole also offer a host of other features and benefits.
Features included in the Shazzle Beta 1.0 Release:
• Community-Based P2P file sharing (audio, video, documents, PDFs, etc. go to for more information)
• Live Community Chat
• Web Browsing Functionality
• The Ability to Share and Sort Links
• Community Member Presence
• Community Instant Messaging
• IM Compatibility (with programs such as AIM, Yahoo!, MSN, etc.)
• Personal Profiles (which can be browsed within community member lists)
Shazzle (shazzle.com) is a file sharing and communication application that synchronizes, streamlines, and enriches all of the things people do online. Shazzle presents users with a hybrid of peer-to-peer file sharing, live chat, and the unique ability to share links and browse the web. Shazzle consolidates these diverse e-functions and makes them all accessible from a single screen. Shazzle's elegant user-interface and multifaceted utility can be applied to business, e-learning, personal sharing and communication, old and new inter-personal connections, and much more.