NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Olathe, KS, United States, 2008/02/04 - PlattForm, a Kansas City-based advertising agency, recently announced the promotions of several key individuals in its Media department.
PlattForm recently announced several promotions in its Media department. The promotions of these key individuals allow PlattForm to create optimal media strategies for clients while positioning the agency for continued growth in 2008.
• Schuyler Jones, Print Media Buyer, has been with PlattForm for a year and a half. In her new role as Print Media Buyer, Jones will be responsible for negotiating effective media placement for clients.
• Jonathan McDonald, Print Media Buyer, has been with PlattForm for just under a year. In his new role, McDonald will be responsible for buying media placement for several key clients.
• Stacy Pendlay, Media Director, has been with PlattForm for seven years. In her new role as Media Director, Pendlay will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the Media department’s operations while overseeing a team comprised of more than 40 individuals.
• Danny Pumpelly, Associate Media Director, has been with PlattForm for nearly three years. In his new position as Associate Media Director, Pumpelly will work closely with Media’s management team while overseeing the media buying efforts of several significant accounts.
• Ana Triandafillias, Analyst Manager, has been with PlattForm for more than five years. In her new role as Analyst Manager, Triandafillias will work closely with Media’s management team and the Director of Media Resources to oversee the Media Analyst team and their continued growth and development.
PlattForm (plattformad.com) is a full-service Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations firm specializing in creative solutions for higher education and all branches of the U.S. military. Boasting an internal creative staff of more than 250 industry professionals, the Kansas City-based agency provides Admissions Support, Lead Generation, Creative Services, Public Relations and Contact Center services. These services enable PlattForm to target a given demographic through various communications methods – television, radio, print, Internet, direct mail and telemarketing.