A large chunk of every manufactured item that is used today is made in China.
Not only is it made in China, it is also made at a fraction of the cost as compared to America. The economics of scale, low labor cost, government policies etc. has made this possible. In 2004 China exported $600 billion worth of manufactured goods, of which $250 billion went to the U.S.A.
China has become an huge economic force, and any one who wants to do business with this giant runs into the same problem. How to find the right company to contact. To help solve this problem a data base with over 400.000 Chinese companies is now available to download from the Internet.
The business data is available in 6 different categories and the data includes:
1. Name of the company and the product range.
2. Address in China
3. Telephone and fax number
4. Email address and name of English speaking contact person
5. Brief back ground of company
The data base consist of 6 parts which are:
1. Automobile, motor and machine industry. 50.000 companies
2. Bags, toys, shoes,watch and sports industry. 55.000 companies
3. Textile, fabrics, clothes and fashion industry. 70.000 companies
4. Furniture, crafts, household appliances and arts industry. 75.000 companies
6. Chemicals, plastics, ceramics, metals and oil industry. 90.000 companies
This data base is a very useful tool for any company doing business with China or for those who are looking for ways to start a business relation with some Chinese company.