The Knowledge Foundation announced today the complete Program for the 10th Small Fuel Cells conference which will be held in Atlanta, GA from April 30 – May 2, 2008.
In its 10th year, Small Fuel Cells for Commercial & Military Applications is the primary source of information for end users, developers and manufacturers of portable power devices. With a special pre-conference 1-Day Symposium on building synergy between fuel cells and lithium ion batteries, an impressive lineup of speakers from around the world, and industry leaders exhibiting the latest technologies, this year's conference is not to be missed. The list of confirmed speakers includes:
• Sukhvinder P.S. Badwal, PhD, CSIRO Energy Technology
• H. Scott Coombe, PhD, PE, U.S. Army
• Philip Cox, PhD, PolyFuel Inc.
• Aaron Crumm, PhD, Adaptive Materials Inc.
• Dave Edlund, PhD, Protonex Technology Corporation
• Allison M. Fisher, PhD, Motorola
• Tom Fuller, PhD, Georgia Institute of Technology
• Shuji Goto, Sony Corporation
• Christopher Hebling, PhD, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems
• Erik Kjeang, PhD, Institute for Integrated Energy Systems
• Michael Krausa, PhD, Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology
• Carl Kukkonen, PhD, Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Corporation
• Hanwei Lei, PhD, Cabot Corporation
• Arumugam Manthiram, PhD, The University of Texas at Austin
• Jens Müller, PhD, SFC Smart Fuel Cell AG
• Kirt A. Page, PhD, National Institute of Standards and Technology
• Terry Payne, PhD, PE, U.S. Department of Energy
• Hanna Rajantie, PhD, Johnson Matthey
• Jennifer L.M. Rupp, PhD, ETH Zurich
• Eric Simpkins, IdaTech, LLC
• Inseob Song, PhD, Samsung SDI Co, Ltd
• Vesna Stanic, PhD, EnerFuel, Inc.
• Detlef Stolten, Dr-Ing, Jülich Forschungszentrum
• Björn Westerholm, myFC AB
• Michael Zelinsky, Ovonic Hydrogen Systems LLC
About The Knowledge Foundation
The Knowledge Foundation (knowledgefoundation.com) integrates scientific ingenuity and real-world applications by fostering collaborative research at the rapidly changing intersection of science and business. Known for providing its members with direct and unbiased state-of-the-art scientific information, The Knowledge Foundation is uniquely qualified to provide wider exposure for important developments in the emerging fields of alternative energy, nanotechnology, and chemical/biological detection technologies.