NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2008/01/03 - RNCOS’ released a market research report named "Egypt Tourism Sector Analysis” that provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Egyptian tourism industry.
"Egypt Tourism Sector Analysis” report looks into the Egypt’s tourism industry in detail with the focus on different tourism parameters like, inbound tourism, outbound tourism, expenditure by inbound tourists, expenditure by outbound tourists, accommodation facilities, transportation facilities, and aviation industry. The report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of tourism industry in Egypt.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- How is the global tourism, Middle East tourism industries performing?
- What is the position of the Egypt’s tourism industry with respect to the Middle East tourism industry?
- What are the emerging trends in the tourism sector in Egypt?
- What is the future outlook of the tourism industry in Egypt in terms of inbound tourism and outbound tourism, and expenditure by inbound and outbound tourists?
- Which factors are driving the Egypt tourism industry?
- What opportunities exist for the Egyptian tourism industry?
- What challenges are faced by the industry?
- Who are the major players in the Egyptian tourism industry?
- How other economic factors are affecting the tourism industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about the major players currently operating in the Egyptian tourism industry including Accor Hotel Group, Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts Limited, Marriott International, Inc., Sheraton Hotels & Resorts.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been complied from Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, White Papers, Industry Portals, Government Agencies, Trade Associations, Monitoring Industry News and Developments, and through access to over 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods applied include: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.