It focuses on different parameters of the country’s tourisms industry including foreign tourist influx, domestic tourism, expenditure by foreign tourists, expenditure by domestic tourists, and accommodation and transportation facilities.
"South African Tourism Sector Analysis” report will be helpful for the investors who want to venture in the hotel industry, owner of travel sites, and those operating in the aviation industry. It analyzes tourist arrivals from the countries like Brazil, Australia, China, India, Japan, France, the Netherlands, UK, Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Israel, Uganda, Ghana, Ethiopia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, among others.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What is the position of South African tourism industry with respect to the world tourism industry?
- What are the emerging trends in the tourism sector in South Africa?
- What are the opportunities and growth barriers for the tourism industry in South Africa?
- Why domestic tourists are not very keen on traveling?
- Where will the South African tourism industry stand in future?
- Who are the major players in the South African tourism industry?
- What are the opportunities in the South Africa hotel industry?
- Why Conference tourism in South Africa is growing?
The key players section analyzes different players of aviation operating in the market and gives their business description & Key Financials.
- South African Airways
- Thai Airways International Plc
In hotels section, it provides an overview of various hotels, like
- Cape Grace Hotels
- Three Cities
In tour operators section, following players have been discussed
- Eden Adventures
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from several credible sources, like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.