NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/12/29 - "Indian Food and Beverages Forecast (2007-2011)” report gives an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Indian food and beverages industry.
"Indian Food and Beverages Forecast (2007-2011)” report looks into the industry in detail with foci on organized food retailing, consumer food purchasing behavior, food processing industry and packed/convenience food industry. This report helps clients to analyze the factors and examine the opportunities critical to the success of food and beverages industry in India.
Key Issues and Facts
- What is the per head food consumption in various food product segments?
- What is the future outlook of per head consumption of various food products and beverages in organized food retailing and processed food industry?
- What is the market size and scope of the organized food retailing in India?
- What and where are the growth prospects for the industry and which issues are proving to be bottlenecks for the growth of the industry?
- What are the growth prospects of the processed food industry?
- What are the growth driving factors in this industry?
- Who are the major players in Indian food retail industry and processed food industry, and
- What strategies they are adopting to gain from the industry?
- What opportunities exist for the industry?
This section covers the key players currently operating in the Indian food and beverages industry including Dabur India Limited, Godrej Industries Limited, Hindustan Lever Limited, Britannia Industries Limited, ITC Limited, Nestle` SA, PepsiCo, Inc., Cadbury Schweppes PLC, Future Group, RPG Enterprise and Godrej Agrovet Limited.
Information has been sourced from various credible sources books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.