BizExpo – Hampshire & IoW will feature 9 exhibition halls with 49 associated industry zones covering accountants to ad agencies, business equipment to web design.
Unlike a convention exhibition or trade show, BizExpo– Hampshire & IoW will be available 365 days a year, 24/7 allowing both visitors and exhibitors to come together at any time. Every exhibitor will have access to their own easy-to-use secure stand management system where they can upload brochures, case studies and webcasts as well as update company information at any time.
Exhibitors will also be able to track the number of visitors to their stand, receive quote requests from visitors and submit their latest press releases which will be distributed to industry journalists across the UK via industry specific, and company specific RSS news feeds.
“BizExpo is not an online directory it is an online exhibition dedicated to showcasing businesses within Hampshire & IoW, all of whom are making a significant contribution to their own industry and the region.” - said Tom Chapman, Director of BizExpo – Hampshire & IoW.
"Businesses today are now demanding more and more from their online marketing campaigns. Our online exhibition will provide businesses with the tools required to deliver a successful online marketing campaign that is easy to deploy, cost-effective and measurable. We will manage and promote the online exhibition ourselves, applying our online marketing skills to drive traffic to the site to deliver the best possible marketing performance for our exhibitors.”
“Visitors to the BizExpo site will be able to source corporate, financial and service information all in one place and contact exhibitors at any time either from the office, home or via mobile devices.”
“Applications to exhibit online can be made through our website. The online exhibition itself will then go live on the 3rd March 2008. At the same time visitors can register to be kept up-to-date on all the latest developments. Online stands are limited to 6 companies per zone, on a first come first served basis so businesses are encouraged to apply early.”
Hampshire County Council Economic Development Office has also welcomed the development of the BizExpo site.
Frances Stokes, Business Development Manager says: "Trade exhibitions are exhausting and costly, and often benefits can be limited. The new BizExpo site (bizexpo.co.uk) offers businesses in the area an opportunity to showcase their products and services, without the expense and human resource needed to exhibit at a show. In principle it looks to be a very exciting and time-saving initiative and one that has great synergy with some of our other business projects such as e-hampshire and Matisse (smarter-working)."
The industry halls and zones are but not limited to:
• Advertising & Promotion Hall - Ad Agencies, Direct Mail, Printing, Promotional Items, Public Relations, Sales Promotion;
• Business Services Hall - Conference Venues, Corporate Hospitality, Property & Premises;
• Business Support Hall - HR, Import & Export, Business Equipment, Secretarial, Security, Storage, Vehicles, Local Government, Universities;
• Coaching & Training Hall - First Aid Training, Health & Safety services, Presentations & Public Speaking, Business Coaching / Mentoring;
• Communications Hall - Fixed Line Telephony, VoIP Telephony, Call Centres In/Out Bound Services;
• Consulting Hall - Management Consultants, Recruitment, Consulting – other;
• Internet & Computing Hall - IT Consultants, Internet Service Providers (ISP / Broadband), Software Engineers, Domain Registration and Hosting, Document Management;
• Legal & Finance Hall - Accountants, Tax Specialists, Book Keeping, Financial Advisors, Business Insurance, Property Insurance, Solicitors, Mortgage Advisors / Brokers, Accounting Software;
• Marketing Hall - Telemarketing / Sales, Marketing Agencies, Marketing Consultants, Online Marketing, Web Design / Build, Graphic Design /Branding.