NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/12/10 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for demonstrating industry excellence at last week’s annual Excellence in Healthcare Opportunities Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in Orlando, Florida at the Disney Boardwalk Inn.
The Awards recognize companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
An open networking session preceded the presentations allowing the honorees to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
• Avid Radiopharmaceuticals - 2007 North American Molecular Imaging Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Barco - 2007 North American Medical Display Monitors Market Leadership Award
• Bio-Rad Laboratories - 2007 United States Drug Discovery Technologies Product of the Year Award
• Carestream Health, Inc. - 2007 North American Imaging Informatics Best Customer Value of the Year Award
• Covidien - 2007 North American Pulse Oximetry Monitoring Equipment Product Innovation Award
• Enclarity, Inc. – 2007 Global Excellence in Healthcare Information Technology Product of the Year Award
• Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc. - 2007 United States Prosthetics Patient Care Service Provider Leadership Award
• Hologic - 2007 North American Medical Imaging Fastest Growing Company of the Year Award-AND-
2007 North American Medical Imaging CEO of the Year Award
ICON - 2007 North American Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Service Provider of the Year Award
• Masimo Corporation – 2007 North American Brand Development Strategy Leadership-AND-2007 North American Patient Monitoring Technology Leadership of the Year Award
• Millipore Corporation - 2007 United States Drug Discovery Technologies Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• NDS Surgical Imaging - 2007 North American Medical Display Technology Leadership Award
• Neogenix Oncology, Inc. - 2007 North American Cancer Theranostics Excellence in Research Award
• Nonin Medical - 2007 North American Patient Monitoring CEO of the Year Award-AND-2007 North American • Pulse Oximetry Product Differentiation Innovation Award
• Novadaq Technologies, Inc. - 2007 North American Medical Imaging Product of the Year Award
• Panomics - 2007 United States Drug Discovery Technologies Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• Philips Medical Systems - 2007 North American Medical Imaging Company of the Year Award-AND-2007 North American Cardiovascular X-ray Market Leadership Award-AND-2007 United States External Defibrillators Product Innovation Award
• Pressure BioSciences, Inc. - 2007 North American Protein Separation Technologies Technology Innovation Award
• Quallion LLC - 2007 North American Lithium Ion Power Sources Technology Innovation Award
• Resverlogix Corp. - 2007 North American Cardiovascular Disease Therapeutics Excellence in Technology of the Year Award
• Siemens Medical Solutions - 2007 North American Medical Imaging Enabling Technology of the Year Award
Small Bone Innovations - 2007 North American Medical Devices Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
• TeraRecon, Inc. – 2007 North American Advanced Visualization Market Penetration Leadership Award
• Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc. - 2007 North American Cardiovascular X-ray Technology Innovation Award
• Transport Pharmaceuticals - 2007 North American Electrokinesis-Enabled Drug Delivery Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Visage Imaging - 2007 North American Advanced Visualization Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
• VISICU- 2007 United States Patient Monitoring Fastest Growing Company of the Year Award
• Wyeth Pharma- 2007 North American Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology CEO of the Year Award.
An annual event, Frost & Sullivan’s Excellence in Healthcare Awards banquet recognizes the quality and merit of distinguished individuals and companies that deliver unparalleled insight on the industry, products and services.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Melina Trevino, Melina.Trevino[.]frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Consulting Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's Growth Partnership Services, Growth Consulting and Career Best Practices empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.