NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/12/06 - RNCOS released market research report on "Opportunities in Malaysian Tourism Industry (2007-2009)” RNCOS provides an in-depth analysis of the present and future prospects of the Malaysian tourism industry.
"Opportunities in Malaysian Tourism Industry (2007-2009)” report focuses on different tourism parameters: Inbound Tourism, Outbound tourism, Expenditure by Inbound tourists, expenditure by outbound tourists, accommodation facilities, transportation facilities and medical tourism. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of tourism industry in Malaysia.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- How is the performance of Global tourism, Asia-Pacific tourism and ASEAN tourism Industry?
- What is the position of Malaysia tourism industry with respect to the ASEAN tourism industry?
- What are the emerging trends in the Tourism sector in Malaysia?
- What is the future Outlook of the Tourism industry in Malaysia in terms of Inbound Tourism, Outbound tourism, Expenditure by Inbound tourist, expenditure by outbound tourist?
- What are the Key driving forces in the Malaysian tourism industry?
- What opportunities exist for the Tourism industry in Malaysia?
- What are the Challenges being faced by the industry?
- Who are the key players in the Malaysian tourism industry?
- How is the market affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about players currently operating in the Malaysia tourism industry including Malaysian Airline System Berhad, Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia, SilkAir, Accor Hotel Group, Sol Melia S.A., PYOtravel and Ping Anchorage Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.