NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Amersfoort, Netherlands, 2007/11/19 - Golden Tulip Hotels, Inns & Resorts is proud to announce the 2008 Golden Tulips and Tulip Inns of the year for the following regions - Benelux and Mediterranean, Athens.
Golden Tulip Hotels, Inns & Resorts is proud to announce the 2008 Golden Tulips and Tulip Inns of the year for the following regions:
• Benelux: Golden Tulip Tjaarda Oranjewoud and Tulip Inn Amsterdam Art;
• Mediterranean: Golden Tulip Electra Palace - Athens;
• France & Monaco: Golden Tulip Cannes Hotel de Paris and Tulip Inn Lausanne Beaulieu;
• Central Europe: Golden Tulip Hamburg Aviation and Tulip Inn Berlin Freidrichshain;
• South America: Golden Tulip Ipanema Plaza and Tulip Inn Paulista convention flat;
• Middle East: Golden Tulip Resort Dibba;
• North Africa: Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis;
• Morocco: Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech;
The winners were announced during the Gala Dinner of Golden Tulip’s 45th Annual Conference, held on November 7, 8 and 9 at the recently opened Golden Tulip Antwerp Centre.
The hotel of the year awards are based on the results attained of the guest satisfaction survey, the results obtained from the annual quality assurance program.
The annual quality assurance program is carried out by BDRC (Business Development Research Consultants), one of the UK’s largest independent research organisations based in London. The inspection consists of a mystery guest visit evaluating each hotel based on service, branding, hygiene and a number of other points.
Hans Kennedie, president and CEO of Golden Tulip Hospitality comments: “I would like to congratulate these hotels on their excellent achievements. A lot of hard work and dedication goes into achieving the best results that lead to receiving these awards and by rewarding those we hope to motivate all hotels to continue their hard work. All hotels must fulfil a high level of requirements and standards to be a part of our group. The nominees have worked hard and run wonderful hotels; however the winners have managed to make a difference by the outstanding results of their quality assurance inspections and their guest satisfaction results.”
About BDRC Group
The BDRC Group is one of the UK’s largest independent research organisations with more than 60 full time staff. It comprises two companies:
- BDRC (Business Development Research Consultants) Founded in London in 1991. One of the UK's largest privately owned research agencies. Offices in South Africa and the Far East.
- Perspective UK based telephone and online research facility. 185 CATI stations across 3 call centres, working domestically and internationally. Implements every data collection methodology required in market research: business or consumer, UK or international, qualitative or quantitative, telephone or face-to-face, and more.
We are proud to say that 90% of our revenue comes from client repeat business and nearly half relates to international projects, conducted in over 40 countries. BDRC is a MRQSA (BS7911) accredited organisation and an MRS Company Partner.
About Golden Tulip Hospitality Group
Golden Tulip Hospitality Group with its head offices in Amersfoort, The Netherlands and Lausanne, Switzerland, is a worldwide hospitality company with more than 910 hotels in more than 50 countries. Golden Tulip Hospitality Group franchises and manages hotels in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, the Asian Pacific Region and the Americas. In 2006, Hotels Magazine has ranked this company the 18th largest hotel chain.
As a multi-brand hospitality firm, Golden Tulip Hospitality Group offers services in the two, three, four and five star categories. On the two-star side Golden Tulip has an alliance with the French B&B hotel chain. The three-star concept is the Tulip Inn for the limited-service first-class category, the four-star category falls under the Golden Tulip brand for the Superior First-Class business and Resort hotels and the recently introduced five-star concept Royal Tulip. In addition Golden Tulip offers its services through its commercial alliance with TOP International, a German based hotel consortium.