The market with retail banking products has never been more saturated. With new competitors from other industries, banks are finding it more difficult to fulfill their growth objectives, boost sales and control costs at the same time. In the age of web 2.0 and more demanding customers, traditional retail banks must rethink and redesign the ways they are providing services or they will stay behind.
This conference aims to provide a platform for evaluating new proactive multichannel strategies that are employed by leading banks and non- financial institutions. Senior professionals will share their experiences with projects on redesigning traditional channels, branch architecture, incorporating direct sales and service and rethinking the distribution model to create new kinds of customer relationships.
Speakers include: ABN Amro, Cetelem, ING, DenizBank, Rabobank, National Bank of Dubai, Banco Santander Totta, Garanti Bank, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit Banca and many others.
The programme will be focused around these key topics:
1. Selling online: innovative CRM approach towards alternative distribution channels
2. Navigating customers to channels of choice (theirs and yours)
3. Emotion and mind-set: the key to customer behavior and navigation
4. Proactive SME servicing: Outbound program for SME clients
5. Customer education and response to the use of web 2.0 technologies
6. Transforming branches to advisory centers
About Empiria Group
Empiria Group (empiriagroup.eu) is a young company from Slovakia. Our people are experienced professionals from the conference and meeting industry.
We are committed to to provide professionals like you with high value events, focused on discussion, networking and knowledge exchange. We generate conference topics on the basis of direct feedback and input from professionals and leaders in various professions and industries.