RNCOS has released a report titled "Russian Retail Sector Analysis (2007-2011)”. The report provides extensive research and rational analysis on Russian Retail Industry.
This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of retail industry in Russia.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to success of Russia retail industry in general:
- What is the market size and scope of the Organized Retail in Russia?
- What and where are the growth prospects and issues related to the industry?
- What are the factors driving growth in this sector?
- What are the size of organized market segment wise & its growth prospects?
- Who are the major players of Russian Retail Industry, their presence and strategies being used by them and their market positioning?
- What are the opportunities & challenges faced by retailers in Russia and emerging trends there?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about players currently operating in the Russia retail industry including Ramstore, Magnit, Auchan, Metro AG, Pyaterochka.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.