NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/11/06 - RNCOS has released a report named "World Organic Foods and Beverages Report (2006)" report provides extensive research and objective analysis on the growing demand of organic food.
"World Organic Foods and Beverages Report (2006)" report released by RNCOS helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the organic food market in the world.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- What is the market size of the world organic foods and beverages industry?
- What is the market size of the various countries?
- How the total organic food market is segmented by product?
- How many farms are maintaining how much land (in hectare) for organic farming in various countries?
- What and where are the growth prospects and issues related to the industry?
- What are the factors driving growth in the organic food market?
- How much of the agriculture area is covered by organic cultivation?
- Who are the major players of organic food Industry?
This section covers the key facts about major players currently operating in the organic foods and beverages industry such as, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Tesco Plc, Carrefour, Metro AG and Kroger.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.