The most stunning of her upgrades is the enlarged fly bridge deck. This very large fly bridge deck provides an atmosphere for casual cruising where everybody can linger in complete comfort while they watch the waterways pass by.
Here you will find, in addition to the three individual helm seats at the helm station, a table designed to seat up to six people as well as sunning pads for four individuals.
The improved spray protection shield will keep the fly bridge even drier. Also, the wide access stairs to the fly bridge keep her accessable & safe when in a heavy seaway or foul weather.
New Equipment for the Flybridge
• Helm station: a new instrument console capable of displaying 2 x 12" screens, an autopilot remote, 2 FFD, a compass, VHF, 2 engine panels (tachometer, fuel gauge, alarms), Throttle controls, horn switch, windlass remote control switch, plexiglass chart holder, drink holders, glove box, three individual helm seats.
• Sunbathing areas: Designed for maximum comfort and efficient layout, a lounge chair style sunbathing area is located on the port side next to the helm station. Another sunbathing area is located behind the table seat backrests for another two people.
• Fly bridge seats and tables: The seats are very comfortable and offer several storage compartments. A bar can house an (optional) refrigerator or be used for storage.
• Spray windshield and handrail.
• The horn will be located on the Fly bridge arch so that it can face forward.
• A new antenna and radar support
Interior Equipment Improvements
• New salon: modified cushions will provide a much more comfortable salon couch. The current free standing chairs are replaced by folding director chairs.
• Salon tables: Same philosophy as the Lagoon 440 : the LP44 will offer a coffee table and a dining table that can be installed either outside or inside.
• The icebox has been replaced by a second standard 130 L front loading fridge that will be located in the port gangway next to the optional ice maker location. This second refrigerator can be replaced by an (optional) freezer (110L).
• A New more comfortable adjustable pilot seat.
• A classic powerboat-style dashboard arrangement.
• A large storage drawer replaces the icebox behind the helm seat.
Engines: Simplified Choices
• Yanmar 200Hp
• Yanmar 315Hp
• Volvo D6-310 (to be confirmed).
The Volvo KAMD300 (285CV) and TAMD 41 (200CV) have been discontinued in compliance with anti-pollution legislation.
Fuel/Water Tank Capacity: 400 GAL/184 GAL
The new 2006 Raymarine electronic Packs address customer's needs with 12" screens, wireless autopilot remote, PC connections etc.