The Under the Radar presenting companies will exhibit their products to a panel of experts and an audience of early adopters who will offer feedback on features, business models, and partnerships. The event, taking place on Thursday, November 15th, 2007 at the Microsoft Campus in Mountain View, CA, will combine 20 expert panelists, 400 industry attendees and 42 cutting-edge Mobile startups under one roof.
You'll see a collection of companies in areas such as mobile content/video; social networking; voice services; marketing and advertising services; and a host of enabling technologies. This is an ideal forum for partnerships, dealmaking, business development, and growth opportunities. From the industry experts and pundits to the company presentations and demos, you will learn about the future of mobility -- its challenges and opportunities from consumer adoption to monetization of services.
42 Startups, 20 Panelists, 400 attendees - 1 Day. This is Under the Radar | Mobility!
Boopsie, Buzzwire, Dial Directions, eZee, inc., FoneMine, Frengo, Heysan!, Hovr, IceBreaker, Inc., Imthere, Kadoink, Lypp, Mobile Distillery, mobio, Mocapay, mPortico, QuickMobile, RemoTV, Inc., Utterz, TagText, Talkster, Tilefile Limited, Transpera, Tricast Media, Inc, Trutap Limited, Vlingo, Vollee, Xosphere, Yap, YoMedia, ZenZui , Zoove
Cellufun, Concilio Networks, Iamota Corporation, Jangl, Juice Wireless, Mocospace, Quattro Wireless, UnWired Nation, Vringo, Waterfall Mobile
"THE CARRIER PERSPECTIVE" PANEL:
• Erik de Kroon, Head of Internet Business Development, Vodafone
• Paul Moon, Senior Director, Technology Business Development, Helio
• Brandon Lucas, Director, Business Development, MySpace Mobile
• Julie Ask, Wireless Analyst, Jupiter Research
• Vineet Buch, Principal, Blue Run Ventures
• Rajeev Chand, Senior Equity Research Analyst, Wireless Technologies, Rutberg & Co.
• Tim Chang, Principal, Norwest Venture Partners
• Greg Cox, Business Manager - Microsoft
• Rudy De Waele, Blogger - Strategic Mobile Ecosystem Services - m-trends.org
• Gary Little, General Partner - Morgenthaler Ventures
• Doug MacMillan, Head of Business Development, Forum Nokia
• Rafe Needleman, Editor, Webware/CNet
• Daniel Rosen , Head of AKQA Mobile - AKQA Mobile
• Harshul Sanghi, Managing Director, Motorola Ventures - Motorola Ventures
• Jeremy Toeman, Consultant - Stage Two Consulting
• Eric Ver Ploeg, Managing Director - VantagePoint Venture Partners
• Mike Wehrs, Nuance Communications (formerly AOL Mobile)
Motorola, Microsoft, Lewis Global Public Relations, Forum Nokia, Fenwick & West LLP, AOL
About Under the Radar
Under the Radar began as an evening networking event in April 2003. After months of sold-out events, we were urged by our network of executives and VCs to create a full-day event: effectively a one-stop shop to evaluate and explore new business opportunities, partnerships, potential investments, and trends in several technology sectors. In 2007, IBDNetwork became Dealmaker Media, and Under the Radar continues to be one of the most respected and attended technology conferences in Silicon Valley.
About Dealmaker Media
Dealmaker Media operates at the intersection of business, technology, venture capital, and the future. Our conferences, roundtables, blogs, and research are designed to inter-connect CEOs, technology executives, investors, analysts and press. Dealmaker Media brings dealmakers together with one ultimate goal: to get the deal done.
Event details: November 15th, 2007
Mountain View, CA