I-Vision Technology (IVT) today announced the launch of its Abu Dhabi-based contact centre for world-class outsourcing operations. Established in 2000, IVT provides IT and security solutions. The UAE-based company recently created a division, I-Vision Contact Center, in order to offer outsourced services in the GCC region with a specific focus on serving the IT, banking and telecommunications industries. The new contact centre facility is fully powered by Altitude Software technology.
I-Vision currently manages outbound telemarketing campaigns on behalf of a major financial institution in the Middle East, as well as customer service operations for an IT solutions provider in the UAE. The outsourcing company is today able to handle various business campaigns including lead generation, inbound customer service, help-desk, appointment scheduling, market research, surveys as well as client retention.
Pioneering CRM Service Provider in the World’s richest city.
I-Vision is positioned as the first and only provider of inbound and outbound CRM outsourcing services in Abu Dhabi, which is considered to be the richest city in the world by leading international publications such as Fortune. "Taking our contact center to the next level enables us to broaden the delivery of services to our customers, and ideally position our CRM outsourcing operations in the Gulf region. Abu Dhabi gives us the opportunity to employ a qualified and multicultural workforce in an expanding GCC market with steady growth,” said Hamdan Sayah Al Mazrouei, I-Vision Technology Group Chairman & CEO.
Commenting on I-Vision’s IP contact center vendor selection, Roy Fruel, I-Vision Manager added, "after evaluating the contact center market, Altitude uCI turned out to be the only IP-based solution that fulfilled all of our requirements in terms of functional scope and user-friendliness. Altitude’s strong and leading contact center expertise in the Gulf region is another key reason for our choice." With the new contact center system in place, I-Vision specifically realized significant performance improvement benefits that included 130% boost in its outbound business campaigns, after just 4 days of using the solution.
Delivering Performance and Rich Functionality.
I-Vision's site today incorporates the following functionality from the Altitude IP Contact Center solution:
• a comprehensive CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) that intelligently manages inbound and outbound interactions by integrating data from the existing IPBX and computers, ensuring that I-Vision agents receive the appropriate caller information at the same time as the interaction (Altitude Multimedia and Altitude Unified Router)
• an automated dialer with 3 pacing modes (preview, power and predictive) to significantly increase the productivity of outbound campaigns as there is no need for manual dialing or for time consuming number searches (Altitude Unified Dialer)
• a script builder tool to develop any kind of CRM and front office application, such as telesales, debt collection or customer service scripts (Altitude Scripting Studio)
• an email management module to deliver high service levels for email enquiries (Altitude Email)
- a voice portal which enables customer self service via voice menus and touch-tone phone controls (Altitude Voice Portal)
• a supervision and administration tool which delivers comprehensive real-time monitoring and performance analysis for campaigns, agents and the contact center system itself (Altitude uSupervisor).
• a web chat application that provides near real time messaging to customers visiting a site (Altitude Chat)
Approaching a 90 percent market share in some GCC countries
"Altitude Software is fast becoming the leading solution in the global contact center outsourcing market segment,” commented Riadh Boukhris, Altitude Software Vice President Middle East and North Africa. "This new agreement with I-Vision strengthens our number one positioning in the Middle East & North Africa region for that vertical segment, which is approaching a 90% market share in some GCC countries such as Saudi Arabia."
The Altitude uCI suite is composed of several modules with natively pre-integrated contact center and CRM capabilities. All the way from IVR to routing and from agent desktop to telemarketing scripting, Altitude uCI (altitude.com) integrates the full Contact Center & CRM suite with a single language, one development environment and, therefore, one single vendor and learning curve for I-Vision. Besides, the flexibility of the Altitude uCI IP-enabled technology means that, as customers grow, the Altitude solution will grow with them.