NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2007/10/24 - RNCOS has come up with a report titled “Asian Convenience Store - Industry Analysis (2005-2009)” that provides extensive research and objective analysis on the growing convenience stores market.
RNCOS has come up with a report titled “Asian Convenience Store - Industry Analysis (2005-2009)” that provides extensive research and objective analysis on the growing convenience stores market, its product sales, and technological trends in Asia.
“Asian Convenience Store - Industry Analysis (2005-2009)” report released by RNCOS helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the convenience stores market in Asia. It reviews the stores and industry practices across the globe and provides an insight of how convenience-retailing business is shaping up seeking to address the gamut of issues raised by this new standard-bearer of world retail.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of your business:
- What is the market size of the Asian convenience store industry, with regional segregation?
- What are the economic factors influencing the Asian retail industry?
- How is the retail store format in each country of Asia?
- How does the consumer behavior affect the sales at the convenience stores?
- What and where are the growth prospects and issues related to the industry?
- What are the factors driving growth in the convenience store market?
- What are the technologies that can help convenience store market to improve its operations?
- How these technologies are increasing the operational efficiency of this industry?
- Who are the major players of Convenience Stores Industry in Asia and their number of stores?
This section covers the key facts about major players currently operating in the C-store industry such as, 7-Eleven, Tesco Plc, FamilyMart Co. Ltd. Lawson Inc., Ministop and SPAR (UK) Limited.
Research Methodology used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.