NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/10/22 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for demonstrating industry excellence at last week’s annual Best Practices Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in San Antonio, Texas.
The Awards recognize companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
An open networking session preceding the presentations allowed the recipient companies to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
• Aptilon Corporation - 2007 North American Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Customer Value Enhancement Award
• AT&T - 2007 U.S. Government Vertical Communication Service and Solution Markets Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award –AND- 2007 North American Multichannel Video Programming Distribution Strategy Business Strategy Award
• Comcast Cable - 2007 North American Consumer IP Communications Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Ditech Networks - 2007 Global Voice Quality Customer Value Enhancement Award
• DVDPlay - 2007 North American DVD Rental Product Innovation of the Year Award
• EdenTree Technologies - 2007 Global Lab Test & Measurement Customer Value Enhancement Award
• LenSec - 2007 North American Network Video Management Software Customer Value Enhancement Award
• McAfee - 2007 North American Network Infrastructure Protection Customer Value Enhancement Award
• New Edge Networks - 2007 North American Communications Business Services Customer Value Enhancement
• Redback Networks- 2007 Global Carrier Infrastructure Edge Router Customer Value Enhancement Award-AND-2007 Next-Generation Services Infrastructure Global Excellence Award-AND-2007 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Differentiation Innovation
• SOFTPRO GmbH - 2007 Global Dynamic Signature Verification Market Customer Service Leadership Award
SMS Technologies, Inc. - 2007 North American Emergency Medical Services Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Teleperformance - 2007 North American Outsourced Contact Center Services Growth Excellence of the Year Award
• VFA Inc. - 2007 North American Green Buildings Services Achievement Green Excellence Award
• Voice Print International - 2007 North American Agent Performance Optimization (APO) Market Customer Value Enhancement Award
• Websense - 2007 North American Network Security Resource Protection Customer Value Enhancement Award
An annual event, Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards banquet recognizes the quality and merit of distinguished individuals and companies that deliver unparalleled insight on the industry, products and services.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones, Stacie.jones[.]frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Consulting Company, partners with clients to accelerate their growth. The company's Growth Partnership Services, Growth Consulting and Career Best Practices empower clients to create a growth focused culture that generates, evaluates and implements effective growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan employs over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 30 offices on six continents.