NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Brighton, Sussex, United Kingdom, 2007/10/14 - To deliver on its challenging business and customer requirements, Cable & Wireless chose Kineo, the leaders in rapid e-learning, to partner with its internal team. As a result, rapid e-learning is helping transform to learning in Cable & Wireless.
To deliver on its challenging key business and customer requirements, Cable & Wireless needed a new model for e-learning delivery – one that could provide rapid response, high quality and cost-effectiveness. To achieve this, Cable & Wireless chose Kineo, the leaders in rapid e-learning, to partner with its internal team. As a result, rapid e-learning is helping to transform learning in Cable & Wireless.
Kineo and Cable & Wireless have been collaborating to move e-learning forward by developing on a rapid approach that respond quickly and deliver to business requirements. Most recently this has included ten modules on the Cable & Wireless New Way of Management, which has now been completed by over 95% of the 600 top managers.
In addition to these modules, Kineo and Cable & Wireless have collaborated to develop:
• Over 12 product knowledge modules using the new rapid approach;
• A series of health and safety e-learning modules;
• A series of microsites and portals for learning;
• A series of podcasts and vodcasts with board-level and senior members of the Cable & Wireless team;
• A new front end portal for all e-learning in Cable & Wireless.
This has been delivered at a rate of two rapid e-learning modules per week, outstripping the pace that most e-learning can hope to achieve.
Mike Booth, Learning Technologies Manager, Cable & Wireless, said: “Partnering with Kineo on rapid e-learning has helped us to deliver business critical needs that would not otherwise be possible through e-learning. Kineo feels like part of our internal learning and development team. They’ve helped us transform what’s possible with e-learning in Cable & Wireless and in turn has enabled our colleagues to provide a better service to our customers.”
Steve Rayson, Managing Partner, Kineo said: “It’s a privilege for Kineo to work with a fast moving organisation that recognises the benefits that can be delivered by rapid e-learning. Rapid e-learning has helped Cable & Wireless accelerate its transformation plans - it’s no surprise to us that the share price has increased dramatically over the last 18 months. We are proud to be making our own contribution to this transformation through a new way of learning.”
Mark your diary for Learning Technologies at the end of January 2008 in Olympia London for a visit to Kineo’s stand.
Kineo is the rapid e-learning leader. Kineo helps organisations including Cable & Wireless, BP, Google, Marks & Spencer, Virgin Media and HBOS to say yes to business needs with rapid e-learning, driving down cost and increasing speed of response to business critical needs.
Our services include:
• Rapid e-learning consultancy on how to get rapid e-learning into your organisation
• Rapid e-learning development to deliver effective e-learning at speed
• Rapid capability building to bring design and development skills into teams
• Rapid e-learning support services and hosting
• Rapid guides, tools, resources, and Flatpacks available at the Rapid E-learning Store
Founded in November 2005 by Matthew Fox, Mark Harrison, Steve Rayson and Stephen Walsh, Kineo is a limited liability partnership with offices in Brighton.