This one day conference aims to help marketing and brand professionals create a successful online strategy. It will address the issues that every business should be investigating.
Education, and not obfuscation, will demystify search marketing and help businesses better address the challenges they face. From persuading decision-makers within organisations that there is a strong case for investment in search marketing, to practical concerns such as understanding ranking factors in both paid and organic search, this conference offers advice that can be easily implemented by delegates once they are back in the office, at little or no cost.
"Very informative, gave me a better understanding of SEO/SEM, hopefully enabling me to increase our rankings and conversions" - Account Manager, Pure Genie
"A potent mix of theory and practical advice to reward both the uninitiated and the more experienced" - Managing Director, Elicit Consultancy
• The Business Case for Search Marketing - Director of New Media, Telegraph.co.uk;
• Organic listings versus paid-for listings - Director of Research, Hitwise UK;
• How to improve Organic Search Rankings - Managing Director, Netrank & Managing Director, itsmymarket.com;
• Pay-per-click (PPC) - Practical Tips for Success - Business Development Manager, MediaCo;
• Search Marketing – The risks - President, SMA UK.
The speakers at this event are experts in their field and will share valuable, practical information with delegates. Rather than theorising on the subject, they will provide delegates with concrete tips on how to get their websites to the first page on Google™ and how to improve ROI on Search Marketing spend.
madpresents (mad.co.uk) is a subdivision of mad.co.uk - the marketing, advertising and design news and jobs website. madpresents offers a series of one day conferences on business-critical topics such as Search Engine Marketing, Social Media for Business and Email Marketing.