NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Reno, NV, United States, 2007/09/17 - Assist-2-Sell announces “Top 10” award winners for July 2007 and names its Springfield, Mo., franchise office No. 1 - Assist2Sell.com.
Each month, Assist-2-Sell presents its “Top 10” award to the 10 franchise offices that sell more homes than any other. For July, the No. 1 office was Assist-2-Sell Home Sales in Springfield, Mo., owned and operated by Antonio Serrano. A consistent top performer, the Springfield office has received Assist-2-Sell’s “Top 10” award each month in 2007, as well as for all of 2006.
Assist-2-Sell’s “Top 10” for July 2007 - Office Location - Franchise Owner(s)
1. Springfield, Mo. - Antonio Serrano
2. Bath, Pa. - Dale Sadler
3. Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Lisa and Mike Doyle
4. Meridian, Idaho - Richard Budge and Kim Stimpson
5. Columbia, Mo. - Marshelle Clark, Susan Dennis and Betty Pauley
6. New Hartford, N.Y. - Joe and Mary Hamlin
7. El Paso, Texas - Joy and Mark Shank
8. Amarillo, Texas - Wes Brown
9. Chattanooga, Tenn. - Mitch Everhart and Randy Finnell
10. El Paso, Texas - Lupe and Nick Barraza
“Out of 600+ Assist-2-Sell offices, winners of the ‘Top 10’ award really stand out for their outstanding sales performance,” said Mary LaMeres-Pomin and Lyle Martin, co-founders and co-chief executive officers of Assist-2-Sell.
Assist-2-Sell (assist2sell.com), North America’s Leading Discount Real Estate CompanySM, provides home sellers with full brokerage services for a low, flat fee, saving consumers more than $800 million in commission. Homebuyers also have access to a full range of services, including Assist-2-Sell’s exclusive listings databases. For the last five years, Entrepreneur Magazine has recognized Assist-2-Sell as one of the leading franchises, and the Wall Street Journal’s StartupJournal named Assist-2-Sell one of its 25 “Franchise Top Performers.”