NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/08/22 - Frost & Sullivan will host their 3rd annual Growth Innovation and Leadership 2007: A Frost & Sullivan Congress on Corporate Growth from September 16-18, 2007 in Monterey, California at the Hyatt Regency Monterey.
Industry experts will examine eight tracks including Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Chemicals, Materials & Food, Energy & Power, Environmental & Building Technologies, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Measurement & Instrumentation and Information & Communication Technologies, and identify their future growth opportunities.
The event will give participants the opportunity to network with executives across various industries. Discussions from benchmarking to pitfalls and successes in growth championship will take place. "This unique event caters to a broad span of industries while focusing on the individual needs of the participants," states Frost & Sullivan North America President Art Robbins. "All industry tracks will encompass interactive discussions and one-on-one growth strategy dialogues, aimed at giving participants insights on how to achieve their growth objectives."
Frost & Sullivan experts recognize many growth opportunities available to each industry track. Below are some of the identified prospects.
Aerospace & Defense
• Broadening customer base as a means to survive market segment downturns
• Service offerings to defense as well as commercial customers (e.g. MRO)
Automotive & Transportation
• Identifying factors that impact light vehicle sales
• Finding opportunities across other industries to bring to cars and trucks
Chemicals, Materials & Food
• Geographical expansion-identifying high-growth regions/markets (e.g. BRIC)
• Licensing & joint ventures-finding the right path to success
Energy & Power
• Growth opportunities in alternative energy solutions
• The acceptance of energy efficient solutions influenced by the price and instability of energy
Environmental & Building Technologies
• Geographies with growth potential-Asia and Eastern Europe
• Green solutions
Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Medical devices, medical imaging and patient monitoring; healthcare information systems
• Life sciences and drug monitoring; pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
Measurement & Instrumentation
• Investing in 4G technologies at the right time to ensure the success of a company
Information & Communication Technologies
• Making green profitable
• Avoiding products/services from becoming commodities
Those interested in attending the 3rd Annual Growth Innovation and Leadership 2007: A Frost & Sullivan Executive Congress on Corporate Growth event can register themselves online, and enter the promotional code FS500 to receive a $500 discount. For more information on the event, please send an email to Vanessa Quezada – Corporate Communications at vanessa.quezada[.]frost.com with the following information: your full name, company name, title, telephone number, email, address, city, state and country. An event brochure will be emailed to you upon receipt of the above information.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective, and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics.