NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2005/11/18 - Interactive software publisher, Meridian4 and developer, Rebelmind are thrilled to announce that their Sci-Fi Action/RPG – Space Hack, has shipped to retail stores and is now available.
“Space Hack has been published in nearly all corners of the world -- from Hong Kong through Australia to Europe. Our game has been getting good reviews from gamers all over the world. The premise of the game is a lonely hero's combat with evil hiding in the inhospitable environment of outer space.” said Agnieszka Krawczyk, Sales Director at Rebelmind, “We are sure that this ‘hack & slash’ game with its beautifully rendered 3D graphics will raise the adrenaline level in anyone who reaches for it.”
“We are excited to bring this game to the North American market. We were addicted the first time we played it and know that the title is a great value at $19.99.” said Andrew Sher, CEO at Meridian4, “Space Hack will make a great gift for anyone over the holiday season.”
Space Hack is now available for purchase in most retail outlets at a suggested retail price of $19.99. It is rated Teen by the ESRB.
About Space Hack
Space Hack is a sci-fi Action/RPG title with Diablo-inspired gameplay mechanics, presented in real-time 3D graphics. The story puts gamers on a colony transport ship that suddenly gets trapped inside a Black Nebula, but that’s only their first problem. While trapped, they get boarded by aliens that take over the ship and begin to kill and eat the colonists.
Playing the role of a tough, gristled ex-military man, gamers will struggle to reach an emergency transport module at the far end of the ship to free the remaining colonists, hacking and slashing their way through hordes of alien creatures along the way.
• Approximately 80-100 hours of gameplay.
• 45 levels with Earth-like environments, futuristic interiors, post-catastrophic locations, deserts and frozen lands.
• Over 80 different alien creatures from 3 unique breeds.
• 40 different weapons including a variety of melee and shooting weapons.
• 13 hi-tech items including holograms, mind control, teleportation, invisibility…
• 45 bio chips allowing gamers to enhance their hero.
• Diverse paths of character development - smash your way through problems, become quick and elusive or gain advantage with sophisticated technology.
• Amazing real-time 3D graphics with 360 degree panoramic views and spectacular special effects.
Rebelmind is an established computer and video game development studio with offices in Poland. From their beginnings in 1999, the company stayed true to its mission, releasing quality titles at regular intervals. Rebelmind's track record includes products from various genres, kids games (Great Journey), epic RPG titles (Grom, Space Hack).
Meridian4 (meridian4.com) is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. We are a new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers. The difference is we actually form a partnership – a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for their products.