NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 2007/08/02 - Attend a webinar on supply chain logistics and turbo charge your transportation management services. Gain visibility beyond your shipping dock. Learn how to boost freight transportation performance management.
Xtalks, Inc, proudly presents a free webcast on turbo charging your transportation management service. Learn how to boost freight transportation performance management. Gain visibility beyond your shipping dock.
Turbo Charging Transportation Management Service - How to Gain Visibility Beyond Shipping Dock
August 10, 2007 at 2-3PM EDT
• Dan Gilmore, Editor in Chief, Supply Chain Digest
• Mark Shary, President & Chief Executive Officer, BestTransport
• Best Transport
Attend this Webinar and Learn:
- What makes today’s supply chains dynamic?
- Why are static TMS no longer sufficient?
- How can collaboration with carriers allow for greater visibility to transportation opportunities?
- What are the advantages of the BestMatch Search Engine?
Program Intended For:
- Transportation, logistics, and finance decision makers in companies that ship goods through out the continental US via truck with annual revenues of roughly $100 million or more
- Vice President
- Executive Vice President
Registration is free and via email. Complimentary audio streaming is available. Live webinar will also be available as an archive. Boost your freight transportation management performance and gain visibility beyond your shipping dock. Register today for free to attend this informative webinar.
About Event Speakers:
- Dan Gilmore, Editor in Chief, Supply Chain Digest
Mr. Gilmore serves as Chief Editor of Supply Chain Digest, a publication that is regularly read by over 40,000 supply chain professionals. He has a 15-year career in the supply chain industry, most recently serving as Sr. Vice President of Marketing and Strategy for RedPrairie. Prior to that, Dan was the chief supply chain analyst at META Group, the IT industry’s second largest research and advisory service. He has also held management positions at Pitney Bowes and NCR Corp. Being recognized as one of the supply chain industry’s knowledge leaders, Dan has written dozens of articles for major trade publications and frequently speaks at industry events.
- Mark Shary, President & Chief Executive Officer, BestTransport
Mark Shary has led technology companies for the past 15 years. Prior to joining BestTransport in 2003, he was president of Bostech Corporation and before that, founder and CEO of HUBLink, which created and developed two of the pioneering technologies (EAI and BPM) for integrating distinct business systems in large scale corporate IT environments. Shary also has served as CFO of a public company (HIE) and as an executive with Ernst & Young. His companies' technologies have been deployed in some of the highest performance, security-sensitive networks in the world, such as interbank trade settlements among multi-national banks and brokerages, as well as exchange of patient healthcare records between the largest healthcare providers and insurers in the U.S. Shary holds a Bachelors degree in Business Administration from the University of Notre Dame.