NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/08/01 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for their success on a global scale at last week’s third annual Global Excellence Awards Banquet and Networking Sessions held in Alexandria, Virginia.
The Awards recognize companies for demonstrating excellence in global operations and leveraging best practices globally in one or more business functions such as sales, marketing, customer service, technology innovation, product quality, supply chain management and growth strategy.
The gala Awards event was in conjunction with Frost & Sullivan’s 8th Annual Sales and Marketing 2007, East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchage.
An open networking session preceding the presentations allowed the recipient companies to develop and strengthen business relationships.
Awarded companies included:
• B. Braun Medical Inc. - 2007 Medical Technology Global Excellence Award
• Cardiac Science - 2007 ECG Monitoring Global Excellence Award
• Dialogic - 2007 Enabling Technology Global Excellence Award
• ExaProtect - 2007 Network Security Infrastructure Protection Global Excellence Award
• Global Crossing - 2007 Enterprise & Carrier IP Global Excellence Award
• Mindray Medical - 2007 Patient Monitoring Global Excellence Award
• Peregrine Semiconductor - 2007 Global Wireless Radio Frequency Emerging Technology of the Year Award
• PiezoMotor Uppsala AB - 2007 Global Electric Motors Technology Innovation Award
• seepex Inc. - 2007 Global Positive Displacement Rotary Pumps Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• Sitel - 2007 Customer Care Outsourcing Global Excellence Award
An annual event, Frost & Sullivan’s Global Excellence Awards banquet recognizes the quality and merit of distinguished individuals and companies that deliver unparalleled insight on the industry, products and services on a global level.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics.