NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Washington, DC, United States, 2007/07/01 - Bloomberg, KPMG, Wells Fargo Financial, Cingular, Verizon, L3 Communications, Sears Holdings Corporation, the US Department of State and U.S. Army, LionBridge, Language Line, A2Z lingua International & numerous Others prestigious Employers to attend.
Throughout the rest of 2007, MultiLingualPros.com will make it possible for employers to meet face-to-face with top diversity talents in 12 metropolitan cities in the United States, as following, throughout 2007:
• Washington, DC - October 16, 2007
• New York, NY - October 18, 2007
• Boston, MA - October 19, 2007
• Dallas, TX - October 22, 2007
• Houston, TX - October 23, 2007
• Chicago, IL - October 24, 2007
• Denver, CO - October 26, 2007
• Los Angeles, CA - October 29, 2007
• San Francisco, CA - October 30, 2007
• Seattle, WA - November 01, 2007
• Portland, OR - November 06, 2007
• Jacksonville, FL - November 09, 2007
In 2008, 48 majors cities will welcome a series of over 70 multilingual job fairs throughout the world--from North America to Europe and Asia. The full schedule and events details can be accessed online at ReturnOnDiversity.com/.
In today's borderless workplaces and marketplaces and at the peak of the “global war for talent”, these exceptional global diversity career expos and multilingual job fairs take diversity recruiting beyond race, gender and all other aspects commonly mistaken for it [diversity], thus helping employers achieve optimal global capability and true inclusion through strategically acquired multilingual and multicultural workforce, whether operating locally or internationally" said Mohamed Ly, MultiLingualPros.com Executive Director. "These events respond to an increasingly vital need for organizations of all sizes to effectively combine global capabilities with strategically developed local resources in order to succeed in an era of borderless marketplaces".
These events also offer seminar/conference components with focus on career development:
- affording powerful effective employer branding opportunities to diversity-committed and global organizations thru corporate presentations by company officials.
- and lining up top diversity experts and employment/career coaches to share a wealth of information (strategic job search and career tips) for multilingual, multicultural and international candidates to become more competitive while fully leveraging their potentials to maximize their success in the workplace and contribution to society.
Organizations interested in sponsoring or exhibiting to hire top-notch diversity talents can register online or call for more information.
Candidates interested in attending can register online.
Job Fairs attendance and access to Career Sessions are absolutely FREE for all job seekers and students.
Ly goes adds: "In our absolute commitment to diversity & inclusion, even Non-bilinguals are welcome. Based on very positive feedbacks from the April 2007 edition of the Global Diversity Career Expos & Multilingual Job Fairs, we have created a section on the exhibit floor for those quality candidates who may not be bilingual but still seek to find better employment opportunities with the world-class employers hiring at our events, and vice-versa".
As a global diversity job board and multilingual career search engine with nearly 1000 languages, MultiLingualPros.com serves Global 5000 corporations, local businesses, government agencies, NGOs, Healthcare and educational Institutions, worldwide, assisting these employers to find, engage, attract and hire hard-to-find multilingual and cross-culturally competent professionals, from Apprentice to Executive levels. Additionally MultiLingualPros.com produces the most innovative and comprehensive Global Diversity Career Expo & Job Fairs to help meet local and international employers’ diversity talent needs.
At the same time, MultiLingualPros.com also serves as the ideal gateway to top language jobs and career opportunities in any specialties for candidates eager to utilize their foreign language, international and/or cultural competencies at work – from achieved professionals to college graduates and interns.
Clients include NGOs, government and commercial organizations and job seekers from, literally, Canada to Argentina, and round the world.
For more information on how to be a part the MultiLingualPros.com Global Diversity Career Expos & Multilingual Job Fairs, call 1-888-USE-A2ZLI (873-2295) or visit the website.