NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/06/07 - Frost & Sullivan will host the 2007 Excellence in Industry Awards Banquet honouring outstanding achievements in Aerospace & Defence and Automotive & Transportation on Thursday 14 June 2007 at Forbes House, London.
This Awards banquet will honour companies and individuals in these industries for their innovation, outstanding performance and world-class achievements.
The companies receiving these awards and the awards themselves include:
• 2006 Customer Service Leadership Award Presented to: BlitzRotary GmbH
• 2007 Growth Strategy Leadership Award Presented to: Methode Electronics Europe
• 2006 Industry Innovation and Advancement Award Presented to: Q-Free ASA
• 2007 Product Differentiation Innovation of the Year Award in the European Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market Presented to: TomTom WORK
• 2007 Company of the Year Award in the European Powertrain Market Presented to: Zeroshift Limited
• 2007 Emerging Company of the Year Award in the European Automotive Seating Technology Market Presented to: NuBax Limited
• 2007 Product Innovation of the Year Award in the European UAV Systems Market Presented to: Elbit Systems
• 2007 Product Line Strategy of the Year Award in the European Optronics Market Presented to: Carl Zeiss Optronics GmbH
• 2007 European Best Defence COTS Provider of the Year Award Presented to: Barco N.V.
• 2007 European Centre of Excellence of the Year Award in the Unmanned Aerial Systems Market Presented to: Joint Air Power Competence Centre (JAPCC)
Highlights of the evening:
Frost & Sullivan's UK Director of Operations and Partner Mr Gary Jeffery will deliver the welcome address.
Frost & Sullivan's Practice Director and Partner Mr Sarwant Singh will deliver the keynote speech providing an insightful overview of Global Strategic Automotive Trends.
Frost & Sullivan's Director - Defence & Consulting, European Aerospace & Defence Group Mr Shai Shammai will provide a second keynote address entitled Understanding the UK's Defence Roadmap: Assessing Opportunities in a Revitalised Market.
A valuable opportunity to network with key industry players and members of the trade press.
Agenda for the evening:
• 18.30 - Welcome and Registration
• 18.30 - 19.30 - Champagne Reception
• 19.30 - 19.40 - Welcome Speech - Mr Gary Jeffery, UK Director of Operations and Partner, Frost & Sullivan
• 19.40 - 20.00 - Keynote Address - "Overview of Global Strategic Automotive Trends" Mr Sarwant Singh, Practice Director and Partner, Frost & Sullivan
• 20.00 - 20.30 - Dinner - starter
• 20:30 - 21:00 - Awards Ceremony - Part 1
• 21.00 - 21.45 - Dinner - main course, dessert & coffee
• 21:45 - 22:00 - Keynote Address - "Understanding the UK's Defence Roadmap:
Assessing Opportunities in a Revitalised Market", Mr Shai Shammai, Director - Defence & Consulting, European Aerospace & Defence Group, Frost & Sullivan
• 22:00 - 22.30 - Awards Ceremony - Part 2
• 22.30 - 23.30 - Networking Drinks
• 00.00 - End of Banquet
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on this event, please visit the website or contact: Ciara J. Connolly, Senior Events & Promotions Executive EMEA - Best Practices on +44-(0)207-915-7868 or ciara.connolly[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and demographics.