Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Market for Nonwoven Filter Media’
Findings in the 225 page Report include:
• The North American market for nonwoven filter media was worth $588 million in 2005 and will be $617 million by the end of 2006. In 2007 this figure will grow to approximately $639 million and at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 4.4% will reach $792 million by 2012.
• The market is broken down into several different manufactured categories, including air-laid, wet-laid, spunbonded, melt blown, and apertured film. Of these sectors, spun bonded material maintains more than 30% of the market throughout the forecast period-the highest of share of the market.
• Melt blown material will be worth $181 million in 2007 and will grow at an AAGR of 4.9% to $230 million in 2012. Melt blown material has the highest growth rate of the material types and will hold 29% of the market share by 2012.
Summary of the Report:
• The business, economic, and technological aspects of the North American nonwoven filter materials market, covered in an industry overview
• Commercial applications, including water, HVAC, transport, food, manufacturing, healthcare, petroleum and high technology
• Five-year forecasts of the North American market through 2012, based on historical and current data and the driving forces behind the market
• A specific discussion of the international aspects of the nonwoven filter materials market
• A review of important technology, upcoming advances, and a detailed patent analysis
• Lists and profiles of the major players in the industry.
Industry And Markets Overview
Technological Developments And Trends
Industry Structure And Analysis
Worldwide Aspects Of Nonwoven Filter Media Business
Manufacturing Company Profiles
List Of Figures
The Market for Nonwoven Filter Media is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00131
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.