Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Market for Advanced Wound Care Technology’
Findings in the 153 page Report include:
• The total U.S. market for advanced wound care technologies was worth more than $2.3 billion in 2005. By the end of 2006 the market will reach almost $2.6 billion, and over a five-year period will grow at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 12.3% to reach $4.6 billion in 2011.
• Wound care dressings, sealants, and antiadhesion products held the largest market share through the forecast period by a small margin, with 59.2% of the total market in 2006. By the end of 2011 the segment will hold 55% of the total U.S. market.
• Wound healing devices account for a smaller portion of revenues with nearly 1.1 billion in estimated sales for 2006 or 40.8% of revenues. Products in this segment include electrostimulation products, hyperbaric oxygen therapies, vacuum assisted therapies, and other products.
Summary of the Report:
• Provides an analysis of and quantitative market forecast for advanced wound care products, including wound types by demographic category.
• Covers all key market segments: acute wounds, chronic wounds, and burn wounds. The markets for biological dressings; surgical sealants and glues; synthetic dressings; other wound healing products; and wound healing devices are all analyzed and forecasts provides to 2012.
• Includes all significant wound care consumables and wound-healing devices.
• Includes detailed market analysis and competitive analysis, and information about significant products, players, issues and trends, and other information affecting the wound care industry.
• Includes industry structure, market shares, company profiles and patent analysis.
The Market for Advanced Wound Care Technology is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Issues Affecting The Market
List Of Figures
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00093
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.