Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Global Power Quality Equipment Market’
Findings in the 232 page Report include:
• The total of global shipments of power quality equipment was $7.8 billion in 2006, and will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% to more than $11 billion by 2011.
• Commercial growth holds the largest share of the market, worth more than $2.5 billion in 2006 and growing at a CAGR of 6.3% to reach $3.4 billion in 2011.
• The industrial and utility sectors share the highest growth rates in the market, with a CAGR of 7.9% through 2011, reaching $3.2 billion and $2.0 billion respectively at the end of the forecast period.
Summary of the Report:
• The total global market for power quality equipment, broken down into sectors such as: residential, commercial, industrial, and utility
• A detailed analysis of market trends and compound annual growth rates through 2011
• Discussion and analysis of the latest technological trends, including new and potential technology
• A detailed patent analysis
• An examination of government support, R&D, industry organizations and activities in major regions of the world
• Profiles of the top companies in the market.
The Global Power Quality Equipment Market is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00130
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.