Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Global Market for Fullerenes’
Findings in the 294 page Report include:
• Based on BCC Research's structured market analysis, the $60 million 2005 market should grow to $92 million in 2006, and $1.312 million by 2011, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 70%. The annual global fullerene market could be worth over $4.7 billion by 2016.
• The market sub-sector for energy storage (fullerenes used in batteries, fuel cells, photovoltaic, flywheel energy storage, and ultra capacitors) is currently worth $19 million, making it the largest current market sub-sector. It is expected to grow to $205 million by 2011.
• The U.S. and Japan will remain the predominant Tier I fullerene countries in terms of both technology and production. South Korea and the People's Republic of China should move to Tier I in the next few years.
Summary of the Report:
• Fullerene chemistry, a summary of synthesis techniques, and a description of properties that provide valuable and even unique features and functionality
• Markets, including exiting, short-term, and long-term applications and market predictions for several scenarios
• Projections for the global market value through 2011
• A detailed review of relevant technologies old, new, and upcoming
• The top companies in the fullerenes industry as well as a detailed patent analysis
The Global Market for Fullerenes is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00092
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.