NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/06/05 - The Dynamic Media, Sera and Reagent Market in Biotechnology to reach $1.6 billion in 2011, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Dynamic Media, Sera and Reagent Market in Biotechnology’
Findings in the 129 page Report include:
The total U.S. sale of media, sera, and reagents for biotechnology was $979 million in 2005 and almost $1.1 billion in 2006. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9%, this market will grow to reach more than $1.6 billion in 2011. Sera will grow much more slowly in the market. This particular sector was worth $338.5 million in 2006 and will reach $401 million by 2011, a CAGR of just 3.5% Reagents have the greatest potential for growth, worth $382 million in 2006 and growing at a CAGR of 12.8% to reach almost $700 million by 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview and analysis of the major types of media, sera and reagents used in biotechnology
• Global market forecasts for the industry, including current and historical data as well as 5-year market projections to 2011
• Review of the latest trends in technology, the latest important discoveries, and ideas and estimates for the future
• A detailed analysis of important patents within the past several decades
• Company profiles for the major industry players
List Of Tables
The Dynamic Media, Sera and Reagent Market in Biotechnology is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00004
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.