Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Digital Home Entertainment Revolution’
Findings in the 151 page Report include:
• BCC estimates the total size of the digital home entertainment market at $129 billion in 2004, rising to $166 billion in 2005 and $411 billion by 2010, an AAGR of nearly 20% over the next five years.
• BCC segments the market for digital home entertainment devices into gateways (e.g., digital TV receivers, cable and satellite boxes), hubs and nodes (media PCs, digital audio and video players), output devices (digital TVs and loudspeakers) and networking devices. Hubs and nodes are the largest device segment, accounting for 56% of total device sales in 2004 and 55% in 2010.
• Output devices such as digital TVs accounted for 16% of total digital home entertainment devices in 2004, a percentage that is expected to rise to more than 27% by 2010. Gateway devices are expected to increase their market share slightly between 2004 and 2010, i.e., from 25% to 26%. Networking devices consistently account for between 2% to 3% of the market.
Summary of the Report:
• Identifies the home entertainment devices and technologies with the greatest commercial potential in the near- to mid-term (2004-2010)
• Analyzes recent sales trends and quantifies current sales of each device and technology
• Identifies and evaluates the impact of economic, business, demographic, technological, legal/regulatory and other factors that will drive the future market for each device and technology
• Forecasts future sales of each device and technology in value and, where possible, unit terms through 2010.
Overview Of Digital Home Entertainment
Patents/Patent Applications By Type Of Product/ Technology
Global Consumer Market For Home Entertainment Devices And Supplies, 2004-2010
Global Oem Market For Digital Home Entertainment Enabling Technologies, 2004-2010
List Of Figures
Global Digital Home Entertainment Market, 2004-2010 ($ Billions)
The Digital Home Entertainment Revolution is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00087
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.