Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Dental Market’
Findings in the 180 page Report include:
• The dental market is estimated at nearly $6.7 billion in 2005, up from $6.2 billion the previous year. It will reach nearly $9.4 billion in 2010, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 7%.
• The professional dental equipment and supplies markets are presently worth around $2.3 billion and will see an AAGR of 6.5% through 2010.
• The retail dental care market stands at $4.4 billion and will grow to approximately $6.2 billion by 2010.
Summary of the Report:
• Issues, products, forecasts, and competitive analyses
• Professional dental equipment and supplies
• Dental materials and supplies
• Restorative and cosmetic materials
• Pharmaceuticals, anesthetics, prophylactics
• Retail dental care
• Company profiles.
Professional Dental Equipment And Supplies
Retail Dental Care
List Of Figures
The Dental Market is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00125
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.