Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘The Changing Plastics Compounding Business’
Findings in the 162 page Report include:
• In viewing the entire thermoplastic market, the resin producers account for the majority of the compounding activity (producing around 44.585 billion pounds in 2006), followed by plastic processors (12.964 billion pounds) and independent compounders (8.173 billion pounds). Independent compounders, though, will show the highest average annual growth rate (AAGR) at 5.3%.
• When viewing this market by the individual thermoplastics covered in this report, these ratios can be vastly different. For example, the major polyethylene variants, HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE along with polystyrene are compounded mostly by resin producers, while PVC is compounded mostly by processors.
• There are several key trends within the plastic compounding business which will take some time to become significant. They are: forward integration of resin producers into compounding; increased backward integration of large plastic processors into compounding; increased specialization of independent compounders; continued movement of compounding production.
Summary of the Report:
• This report contains: The major thermoplastic resins and thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs).
• The plastic compounding market that segments the volumes of each resin and elastomer into the three plastic compounding groups for 2005, 2006 and 2011; along with the reasons for these estimates and forecasts.
• The major resin producers, key plastic processors and independent compounders, their activities, product lines and estimated sales.
• Detailed information on activities of major European compounders and Asian activities of North American compounders.
• Other features including a review of key plastic additives used in plastic compounding and important information on major fillers/reinforcements.
Fillers And Reinforcements
Machinery And Equipment
Plastic Master batching
Types Of Compounders
Plastic Compounding Corporate Activities
Compounder Marketing Aspects
Leading North American Compounders
International Plastic-Compounding Activities
Market Estimates And Forecast Summary
Plastics Recycling Issues
List Of Figures
List Of Figures
The Changing Plastics Compounding Business is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00085
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.