On November 2, FundingPost is hosting a panel discussion with leading Angel Investors at its “Angel & Seed Investors in Silicon Valley” event, sponsored by Orrick and the City of Menlo Park. FundingPost has created a unique niche because while most Investor events deal with Venture Capitalists and later-stage investors, this event allows early-stage companies a chance to meet local early-stage Private Investors known as “Angel” Investors and Seed-stage Venture Capitalists.
After hosting a highly successful series of Angel Investing events in 2004, FundingPost is continuing this proven formula again this year. FundingPost already hosted its Fall Angel event in Philadelphia on September 21st, and now it is preparing to return to Silicon Valley. The panelists for the event include:
• Adam Cohen, Angel Investor, The Angels Forum
• Paul Quadros, Founder & President, Tenex Medical Investors
• Alfred Mandel, Angel Investor, Tenex Medical Investors
• Stewart Sonnenfeldt, Managing Director, Sand Hill Angels, LLC
• Geoff Roach, Angel Investor, Keiretsu Forum
• Jeff Allen, Managing Partner, Rocket Ventures
• Hal Nissley, Chairman, International AngelInvestors.org
• Tom Carter, CFA, Angel Investor, Fountain Partners
• Pyramyth Liu, Venture Partner, ID SoftCapital
• Allan May, Co-founder & Chairman, Life Science Angels
• Yoram Arbel, Angel Investor, Silicom Ventures
• Bob Welch, Angel Investor & CEO, Coast Ventures, LLC
Following the breakfast presentation, two companies will have the opportunity to “pitch” to the entire panel of investors. “It’s a fantastic opportunity for an early-stage company to spend 20 minutes pitching a room full of Angels and Seed Investors,” said Joe Rubin, Director, FundingPost. “Angel investors and early-stage VCs are always on the lookout for great ideas, and FundingPost is proud to provide a forum for seed investors to locate promising new ventures.”
For over four years FundingPost has worked with thousands of Angel and Venture Capital Investors and Entrepreneurs. With over 2,500 CEOs and 400 Venture Funds attending events in 15 cities nationwide; a quarterly Dealflow magazine; and a deal-exchange website that has, on average, seen an introduction of an Investor to an Entrepreneur every business day since its inception; FundingPost believes that it is important to reach investors in every medium possible - both online and offline, and is experiencing strong growth as the venture capital markets continue to improve worldwide.