Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Ultra filtration Membrane Markets’
Findings in the 212 page Report include:
• The total U.S. market value for ultra filtration membranes was worth $579 million in 2005 and $635 million in 2006. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%, this market will reach $908 million by 2011.
• Broken down between bioseparations/medical and municipal/industrial applications, the market remains largely split down the middle throughout the forecast period. Bioseparations will grow slightly to 52% of the total market value throughout the forecast period, while municipal/industrial applications will drop slightly to 47%
• Bioseparation/medical applications have the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period. In 2006 this sector of the market was worth $324 million and will grow to $476 million by 2011, a CAGR of 8.0%.
Summary of the Report:
• Examination of the market for ultra filtration as reflected by the major applications of the technology: food and beverage processing, biopharmaceuticals manufacture, hemodialysis, potable water production, wastewater treatment and industrial processes
• Five-year market forecasts and projections of the total U.S. market for activity and value, through 2011
• Important sections on industry structure, membrane applications and trends, pricing considerations, R&D, and government regulations
• A patent analysis of the most important technological advancements in the past several years
• Company profiles of all the major players in the U.S. market today
Ultrafiltration Membrane Market By Application
Food And Beverage Production
Potable Water Treatment
List Of Tables
List Of Figures
Ultra filtration Membrane Markets is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00008
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.