NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/06/04 - Technologies for Air Pollution Monitoring, Prevention & Control. By 2012, the global market will be worth over $138 billion, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Technologies for Air Pollution Monitoring, Prevention & Control’
Findings in the 252 page Report include:
• The total global air pollution mitigation market was worth $59.3 billion in 2006 and will reach $83.5 billion in 2007. By 2012, the global market will be worth over $138 billion, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6%.
• Air pollution prevention was by far the largest market sector throughout the forecast period. In 2007 the market will be worth almost $46 billion and will reach $75.9 billion by the end of 2012, a CAGR of 10.6%.
• Air pollution control will be the fastest growing market throughout the forecast period. At a CAGR of 13.9% its value will reach $36.2 billion by 2012.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview of the air pollution mitigation industry, including definitions, historical information, market trends and growth patterns, and detailed information about market drivers
• Current and forecasted data for the industry to 2012, detailing sectors such as detection, control, and prevention
• A review of important technologies like noxious air monitors, gas and smoke analysis, non-dispersive infrared analyzers (NDIA), gas chromatography, ozone detection, and radiation meters
• An analysis of important patents and company profiles.
Air Pollution Mitigation Drivers
List Of Figures
Technologies for Air Pollution Monitoring, Prevention & Control is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00084
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.